TOURISTATION is specialized in the production, provision and promotion of tourist services and is the owner of a Tour Operator / Travel and Tourism Agency with headquarters in Rome.
TOURISTATION is an accredited Incoming Operator specializing mainly in the following activities:
- Through its network of strategic locations, TOURISTATION serves as a public tourist info point.
- Organization of guided tours for the main sites and heritage of the city of Rome: Vatican Museums, Archaeological Park and Colosseum, Capitoline Museums, Catacombs, Basilicas of Rome, Circus Maximus, Baths of Caracalla and HI Bike tours.
- Regular scheduled departures every day in 8 different languages with specialized local guides.
- Organization of excursions outside Rome by train, plane or car and bus rental service.
- Last Minute Ticket services for museums and entertainment.
The TOURISTATION offices also serve as:
- Meeting points for our clients
- Departure points for the main tours
- Redemption points for passes and tickets
1) TOURISTATION SAN PIETRO in front of the Colonnade of St. Peter's Basilica
2) VATICAN TOURISTATION in front of the entrance to the Vatican Museums
3) TOURISTATION NAVONA Piazza Navona
4) TOURISTATION COLOSSEO FORO ROMANO in front of the House of the Mayor
5) TOURISTATION PANTHEON at the Pantheon
In addition to the Hospitality and Tour Operating Incoming activities, TOURISTATION is a company specialized in launching and running "Experience" Exhibitions.
We have launched and own two permanent exhibitions:
- Leonardo da Vinci Experience is a permanent museum on the genius Leonardo Da Vinci. Unique exhibition in the world with a collection of 50 unpublished machines and certified reproductions of the 23 most famous paintings.
- Gladiator Experience is an exhibition on Roman armor that exhibits and tells almost a millennium of the history of the Roman army.
- On the occasion of an event on Capitol dedicated to values, TOURISTATION received the prize for the value of the company for having created with Euronet Worldwide, a prestigious project that enhances the city, tourist services and transparency of purchases.
- From 2019 TOURISTATION collaborates with Vatican Museums for the enhancement of the heritage of the Pontifical Museums and Villas
- In 2019 TOURISTATION received the award from TIQETS as the best Partner in Italy for organizing guided tours