VENICE BY HIGH SPEED TRAINCaffé Trombetta in via Marsala 46/48
- Audio Guide
- Training shoes
- Reserved Entrance
VENICE BY HIGH SPEED TRAIN
No trip to Italy is complete without a visit to Venice, exploring the canals in one of the world’s most romantic cities.
Seize the incredible opportunity to visit Venice in a one-day round trip from Rome!
Spend a lovely day in the City of Lovers and Visit St. Mark’s Basilica with no line!
Enjoy a perfect day in Venice!
Move around town using the vaporetto, the local water bus: we’ll provide you with a convenient 12-hour-valid ticket pass. Head to St. Mark’s Square and take your time to merge into the crowd: stroll around through the picturesque alleys and canals, spend some time shopping, sip a cup of espresso in one of the stunning historical coffee shops or try a cicchetto, the lo - cal way of calling a fast drink plus snack.
You’ll love St. Mark’s Basilica, a majestic church built in the unique Italian - Byzantine style: due to its opulent design and gold ground mosaics it’s also known by the nickname chiesa d’oro, meaning church of gold. Thanks to our skip-the-line access ticket and the audio guide, you’ll learn everything about it.
Venice's famous Bridge of Sighs Ponte dei Sospiri was built in the 17th century to connect the Old Prison in the Doge's Palace to the New Prison. Legend has it that prisoners would ‘sigh’ as they crossed the bridge, catching one final glimpse of the outside world.
But what makes Venice really special is the fact that it’s built on 118 small islands separated by canals and linked by more than 400 bridges. That’s why we think you’ll enjoy taking a ride by ferry boat along the Gran Canal to admire these unique buildings that seem to float on the waters: a must see before going back to Venice Santa Lucia train station and traveling back to Rome.
Meeting Point: Caffé Trombetta in via Marsala 46/48
- Enjoy the travel on a high-speed train
- Visit St Mark's Basilica with Skip-the-Line access
- Explore the grandeur of Piazza San Marco
- Cruise the Grand Canal on a vaporetto
- High-speed Train tickets
- Assistance during the trip
- Skip the line access to the St Mark's Basilica
- 12 hour Vaporetto pass
- Pick up Service from the Hotel
- Food and Drinks
- Guide in Venice (tours are self-guided)
Operating days: Every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
COVID-19: IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Masks are required, please bring your own
- Temperature checks are mandatory
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- All participants who are over 12 years old must present one of the following: proof of full vaccination, proof of first vaccination administered at least 15 days ago, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts.