Castel Gandolfo Gardens: Pontifical Villas Tour with LunchPiazza della Libertà (Castel Gandolfo)
- Free wifi
- Audio Guide
- Training shoes
- Reserved Entrance
Castel Gandolfo Gardens: Pontifical Villas Tour with Lunch
Visit Castel Gandolfo to see the Papal Palace complex that served over 30 popes. Explore the gardens by an open top minibus, enter the Papal Residence and savor a tasty lunch, prepared by the Pope's chefs.
Once arriving at Castel Gandolfo, walk to the papal residence to receive an official audio guide. Then, enjoy a ride on the Vatican open bus for an hour around the Barberini Gardens. While you enjoy the fresh air and summer breeze, the staff of the papal residence will prepare your lunch.
Visit the papal apartment to delve into 500 years of history. Wander from the bedroom to the private chapel, from the library to the studio. Look at the balcony from where the popes pronounced the Angelus every summer Sunday.
Meeting Point: Report at Castel Gandolfo Pontifical villa (Piazza della Libertà 00073) with your mobile voucher.
- Marvel at the museum collections of the papal palace complex
- Enjoy an exclusive lunch in the stunning Barberini Gardens
- Understand the holy significance of the Pope's summer residence
- Get papal treatment on an audio guided mini bus garden tour
- Experience the special atmosphere of Castel Gandolfo
- Papal gardens reserved entrance
- Papal apartment reserved entrance
- Open minibus tour with audioguide
- Papal villa audio guide tour
- Lunch in the Papal Gardens
- Guided tour
- Smartphone tickets accepted
- Take the train from Roma Termini Station to Albano, get off at Castel Gandolfo.
COVID-19: IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Temperature checks are mandatory
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited