DAY TRIP FROM ROME TO POMPEII & NAPLESLargo di Villa Perretti, 1
- Tour guide
- Training shoes
DAY TRIP FROM ROME TO POMPEII & NAPLES
Discover the ruins of Pompeii, one of the most important archaeological sites in the world with a full day excursion. This round trip transfer by air-conditioned bus is the perfect way to visit Pompeii from Rome.
Our round trip transfer is by air-conditioned bus from Rome to Pompeii.
Departure from the meeting point is at 7:00 and your arrival is planned for 10:30.
At your arrrival you will receive a bottle of water and orange juice.
Once in Pompeii, we will provide you an audio guide, available in 9 languages:
(Italian, English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Chinese and Japanese, Portuguese).
Your audio guide will tell you everything about Mount Vesuvius’ cataclysmic eruption in 79 AD and how it destroyed this big ancient city.
The UNESCO World Heritage Site of Pompeii disappeared under a thick layer of volcanic ashes, blasted over the city as a consequence of a devastating volcanic eruption which killed its inhabitants making it disappear for about 1500 years, until it was rediscovered as one of the best-preserved ancient spots of the world. Frozen at the moment it was buried, this unique archeological site provides a unique snapshot of the Ancient Roman city life. Walking along the streets of Pompeii, you’ll discover houses, bakeries, and shops and you’ll catch a glimpse into the everyday lives of the Ancients.
A visit to Pompeii demands lots of walking, so wear a pair of comfortable shoes.
Meeting point: Largo di Villa Perretti, 1 (Terminal B Rome City Sightseeing service)
- Explore the ruins of Pompeii at your own pace with a multilingual audio guide
- Learn about the history of Pompeii and the fateful volcanic eruption in 79 A.D.
- Take a panoramic tour of Naples from your open-top bus
- Enjoy a real Neapolitan pizza for lunch
- Round trip transfer with air-conditioned bus
- Assistance on board
- Skip the Line entrance for the archaeological ruins of Pompeii
- Audio guide inside Pompeii
- Full lunch and limoncello tasting
- Photos with Gladiators
- Tour City Sightseeing Naples
- Wi-Fi on board
- Guided tour
- Pick up service from the hotel
Operating Days: Every Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
COVID-19: IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Masks are required, please bring your own
- Temperature checks are mandatory
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited