CINECITTA' WORLDViale Luigi Einaudi (in front of Rome, Termini Station)
- Training shoes
Can't decide whether to visit an amusement park or watch a movie? Enjoy a theme park dedicated to and operated by Rome famous Cinecittá. Experience 11 awesome new attractions, including Virtual Reality games and rollercoasters.
Get the shuttle bus from Roma Termini Station. Easy and fun for the whole family.
Cinecittà World is the first Italian amusement Park dedicate to Cinema and Television.
Hop on the shuttle bus from Roma Termini Station and you'll be in the movies before you can shout "Action!" The shuttle bus departs at 10.00 AM from coach park in Viale Luigi Einaudi, in front of Roma Termini station and you'll arrive at the theme park around 11.00 AM. You'll then spend all day there before returning for the evening.
There are eleven new attractions, including the chance to fight aliens Virtual-Reality style, loop-the-loop on a rollercoaster, and star as an ancient Roman on the original set of Ben-Hur. If all that doesn't satisfy your inner stuntman, you can also fall from a 60-meter tall tower. You might want to do that before lunch (gulp).
There will be no fighting over the snack table either on this 'set' - there are plenty of delicious Italian restaurants to try instead! Or make sure to get a meal every cowboy would love! The Cowboy Menu includes a burger (pork burger paddy OR chicken schnitzel OR veggie schnitzel) with french fries and a drink.
Meeting Point: Viale Luigi Einaudi (in front of Rome, Termini Station)
- Enjoy a theme park dedicated to the Cinema
- Lose yourself in over 40 attractions over 30 hectares
- Enjoy a VR Assassin's Creed experience, a 6D cinema, an indoor snow park and more
- Experience awesome new attractions for 2020, including games, roller coasters, and the Volarium Flying Theater
- 1-day entrance ticket
- Transfer to/from Rome
- Pick Up Service from the Hotel
- Food and Drinks
Departure time: 10:00am
COVID-19: IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Masks are required, please bring your own
- Temperature checks are mandatory
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited