Best of Rome Pass with Public TransportViale Vaticano, 97
- Free wifi
- Audio Guide
- Training shoes
- Reserved Entrance
Best of Rome Pass with Public Transport
Save precious time with an access pass to the main monuments of Rome and benefit from reserved entry at popular landmarks, such as the Vatican Museums and Colosseum.
Discover the Eternal City at your own pace with an all-access pass to the main monuments of Rome. Redeem your voucher at the office at your selected booking time and the staff will help you plan and reserve all other attractions included in the Pass. Visit St Peter’s Basilica at your own pace. Stroll through the striking aisles of the largest church in the world, admire Michelangelo's "Pieta", and the beautifully carved Bernini Pulpit. Take the stress out of your visit with accompanied entrance to each attraction. Encounter masterpieces of art in the corridors, courtyards, and galleries of the Vatican Museums. See Michelangelo's frescoes in the Sistine Chapel and pay your respects to former popes at the site of their tombs. Journey back to the days of the Roman Empire with a ticket to the Colosseum and Roman Forum. Follow in the footsteps of Roman citizens at the Via Sacra and discover where the city was founded on Palatine Hill.
Use your unlimited public transport card to explore the city.
Meeting Point: Viale Vaticano, 97 (50mt away from the Vatican Museums entrance)
- Visit the most popular attractions in Rome
- Enjoy unlimited access to all public transport
- See countless works of art in the galleries of the Vatican Museums
- Enoy the ruins of the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill
- Admire St. Peter's Church using the official audioguide
- Unlimited public transport pass (metro, tram, and bus)
- Reserved entry to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Reserved entry to the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill
- Official audio guide for St. Peter's Basilica (free entry)
- 25 min Multimedial Video about the Ancient Rome at the Touristation office
What's not included:
- Access to St. Peter's Basilica dome
- Live guide
- Transfers to the venues
Timetable: every day, except on Sunday and Religious Festivities
Duration: approximately 3 days.
Know before you go:
- Please bring a valid ID for children.
- Please observe the strict dress code: no shorts or sleeveless shirts are allowed.
- Please note that the Museum hours and closures may change due to Religious events.
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
COVID-19: IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Temperature checks are mandatory
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited