LEONARDO DA VINCI EXPERIENCEVia della Conciliazione, 19
- Free wifi
- Audio Guide
LEONARDO DA VINCI EXPERIENCE
For the first time in Italy, the Leonardo Da Vinci Experience exhibition features a full-size reproduction of the Last Supper, the controversial painting at the centre of Dan Brown’s novel The Da Vinci Code.
Meeting Point: Via della Conciliazione, 19
- Enjoy an interactive experience learning about 50 of Leonardo's inventions
- Explore the five halls from flying machines to the mysterious room of mirrors
- Gain rare insights into his life and personality via visual works, audio recordings, and even holograms!
- Discover the mystery behind the controversial painting of The Last Supper
- Entrance fee
- Audioguide (Italian, English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Chinese)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Food and Drinks
Opening Time: Every day from 09:30 am to 7:30 pm, last entrance is at 6:30 PM.
Information for school and groups:
Guided tour on request
COVID-19: IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Masks are required, please bring your own
- Temperature checks are mandatory
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited