Rome Museum Pass: museum entrance + city APP audioguideAny Touristation Office
- Free wifi
- Audio Guide
- Skip the line
Rome Museum Pass: museum entrance + city APP audioguide
Choose your favorite Rome museum and enjoy the visit with your entrance ticket with reservation.
Present in the Touristation Piazza Venezia office in in piazza d'Ara Coeli 16 to watch an Ancient Rome Multimedia Video.
Download in your smarthphone the Rome city APP audioguide and listen all the explanations about 150 attractions and points of interest.
Show up in any Touristation Office to use your Museum pass.
- Ancient Ostia: take a stroll in the Ancient Ostia Archeological park. Admire the principal attractions: the magnificent amphitheater, fountains, factories, the Square of the Guilds, the main city square - the Capitolium, the Baths of Neptune, the Forum and private homes. Visit a proper and real Ancient Rome city.
- Caracalla's Baths: constructed under the auspices of the Emperor Caracalla and one of the best preserved examples of an ancient Rome spa complex. Around the centre of the structure the various parts of the spa are found in sequential order: the "Calidarium", the "Tepidarium", the "Frigidarium" and the "Natatio". The rectangular plan is typical of Imperial spa centres. The spa itself was not simply a place for bathing, sport and health, it was also a place of study and for relaxing.
- Circus Maximus Experience: the Circus Maximus comes back to life thanks to an innovative valorisation project using augmented and virtual reality. You will enable you to see the life of the age-old valley unfold before your eyes, stroll through the Roman shops and watch a chariot race among shouts of encouragement and overturned chariots. The 40-minute walking itinerary is available in eight languages (Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Chinese and Japanese).
- Ara Pacis: visit Augustus' Peace Altar, constructed to celebrate the pacification of the Mediterranean area, realised by the emperor after the victorious campaigns of Gaul and Spain. The Ara Pacis consists of a rectangular marble fence, elevated on a podium and equipped with two doors on the longer sides, the entrance is through a staircase. Inside the enclosure is located the altar itself, raised on three steps, while five other steps allowed the priest to reach the table, the plan of the altar on which the sacrifices were celebrated.
- GNAM: Rome’s National Gallery of Modern and Contemporary Art is located near Valle Giulia. It hosts 20,000 works – paintings, drawings, sculptures and installations – and offers a great view on art starting from the 1800’s to today. This is the only national museum entirely dedicated to modern and contemporary art. The National Gallery is supported through the special autonomy granted by the Reform of MiBACT (Ministero per i Beni e le attività culturali e per il turismo); it is a place of research and experimentation where one can think about languages, exhibition experiences and the role of contemporary museums.
- MAXXI: Visit the National Museum of XXI Century Arts in Rome, designed by Zaha Hadid and managed by the MAXXI Foundation of the Ministry of Cultural Heritage. More than 400 works that testify the international artistic production, with a particular attention to Italian experiences and to those foreign artists whose research is linked to the Italian context.
Meeting point: any Touristation Office:
Touristation Navona Piazza Navona 25 - from 10:00 AM TO 4:00 PM
TOURISTATION PIAZZA VENEZIA Piazza d'Aracoeli 16 - from 09:00 AM TO 4:00 PM
Touristation Vaticano Viale Vaticano 97 -from 09:00 AM TO 4:00 PM, except on Sunday
- Reserved entrance to a selected museum
- Listen your Rome audio guide
- Entrance to a museum
- City App: at any TOURISTATION point download your own city map and audio guide (available in 6 languages). The audio guide will draw your attention to the most important aspects and explain the remarkable history of this eternal city.
- 25 minute Ancient Rome Multimedia video in Piazza d'Ara Coeli 16
- Assistance at the meeting point
- Food and Drinks
- Pick Up
COVID-19: IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Masks are required, please bring your own
- Temperature checks are mandatory
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited