Night light show at the Roman ForumVia Alessandrina, 00184 Roma RM
- Free wifi
- Training shoes
- Reserved Entrance
Night light show at the Roman Forum
"The Forum of August" catapults you back to Ancient Rome.
A highlight of your trip to Rome!
A voyage through 2000 years of history discovering a magnificent archaeological site, once the centre of city life in ancient Rome, that begins from the still visible marbles of the Forum of Augustus. Stand on a Roman staircase surrounded by ruins and let the multimedia spectacular transport you through the history of Rome.
Here, spectators can witness a multi-projection show of lights, images, short films and animation set to a background of music, sound effects and the Imagine what it must have been like before it was... well, ruined.
The show combines lights, projections, music and sound effects for a truly multi-sensory experience. The narration by famous Italian writer Piero Angela is available in 6 languages (Italian, English, French, Russian, Spanish and Japanese).
Meeting point: Forum of August in Via Alessandrina, 00184 Roma. Please show the tickets received by e-mail or WhatsApp directly at the entrance of the Forum of Augustus.
- Take a journey through history with a multimedia evening show
- Learn the story of Ancient Rome and Augustus in a fun and surprising way!
- Watch amazing projections on the ruins
- Enjoy commentary written and arranged by Piero Angela in 6 languages (Italian, English, French, Russian, Spanish and Japanese)
- 25 Minute Ancient Rome Multimedia Video
- Forum Augustus light show
What’s Not Included:
- Entrance to the Colosseum
- Entrance to the Palatine Hill
- Guided Tour
- Pick up
- Food and Drinks
Ancient Rome Multimedia video in Touristation office in Piazza D'Ara Coeli 16 from 09:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited