PIAZZA NAVONA UNDERGROUND WITH BREATHTAKING APERITIFPiazza Navona, 25
- Free wifi
- Audio Guide
- Reserved Entrance
PIAZZA NAVONA UNDERGROUND WITH BREATHTAKING APERITIF
Immerse yourself in the story of the Olympic Stadium of the Roman Empire. Discover what lies beneath Piazza Navona in central Rome with your audio guide available in 7 different languages.
This is a very exclusive tour with only a very limited number of visitors per day.
The hosted entry tour starts with the visit of the NEW EXCLUSIVE OPENING venue: ancient spectators stands.
End your wonderful experience tasting a unique aperitif from the top of one of the most impressive terraces in Rome!
Descend 5 meters below street level to explore the former circus in all its dimensions, and get details about the travertine blocks, brickwork and marble columns of the main entrances. Travel back in time and look at a selection of unpublished photographs, 3D reconstructions, videos and informative panels that tell the story of the Stadium of Domitian.
Learn about the development of the site into the current piazza and the evolution of ancient Roman sports. Hear how up to 30.000 spectators were divided at the arena. See artefacts from the days of the Roman Empire found during archaeological excavations, including fragments of sculptures and a torso made from Pentelic marble from the quarries of Penteli north of Athens.
This unique UNESCO World Heritage Site was Rome's first permanent venue for gladiator games and competitive athletics. With your Priority Entrance ticket you'll get to explore this subterranean space along with an audio guide. This is one for sports fans and history buffs. It's well worth your time to escape the chaos and crowds and see some stadium's ruins.
End your wonderful experience tasting a unique aperitif from the top of one of the most impressive terraces in Rome! The Boromini Terrace stands on the Palazzo Pamphilj top floor, designed by Borromini in the seventeenth century. The view you can admire is unique in the world, how unique it's the oppurtunity to enjoy an aperitif in front Bernini's Four River Fountain, to visit the Palazzo frescoes or simply to overlook Piazza Navona.
An experience not to be missed! We are waiting for you!
Meeting point: TOURISTATION NAVONA Piazza Navona, 25
- Exclusive tour with only a very limited number of visitors
- Learn more about the only stadium in Ancient Rome to be built out of masonry
- See artifacts from the days of the Roman Empire
- Find out what lies beneath the streets of Rome
- Admire the breathtaking view of Rome from the top of one of the most impressive terraces in Rome
- Taste an excellent aperitif on the Borromini Terrace at the Palazzo Pamphilj last floor
- Hosted entry
- 2 admission tickets to the Underground archaeological sites
- Audioguide in 7 languages (English, Italalian, Spanish, French, German, Russian and Portuguese)
- City App Audioguide: at any TOURISTATION point download your own city map and audio guide (available in 6 languages). The audio guide will draw your attention to the most important aspects and explain the remarkable history of this eternal city
- Aperitif in Borromini terrace (alcoholic or non-alcoholic drink + various snack)
- Assistance at the meeting point
- Wi-fi at the meeting point
- Lunch or dinner
- Pick Up from the hotel
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited