Viale Giorgio Washington
- Tour guide
- Training shoes
Visit "the green heart" of Rome, the third largest park in the city.
Immerse yourself in the history of 1600, among rich families, artists and secret gardens!
You will also discover the history of the Casina Nobile, commissioned by the Borghese family and container of works by artists such as Caravaggio and Bernini, considered at the time as a museum of contemporary art and therefore the first museum in Rome to deal not only with antiquities. Get to know with your guide the secret gardens of the Villa, gardens in which the rich and powerful of the time walked undisturbed and far from the buzz of the villa’s walkers. Relax in the park, let yourself be pampered by its timeless plants and evergreen trees and breathe the history!
Meeting point: Viale Giorgio Washington (stop Metro A Flaminio)
- Visit the third largest green park of Rome
- Discover with your guide the three fences and the secrets gardens
- Relax in the park pampered by its timeless plants and evergreen trees
- Breathe the Villa Borghese history
- Walking tour
- Professional Guide
- Small Group MAX 10 participants
- Food and Drinks
- Pick Up from the hotel
Duration: 2 hours
Languages: Italian, English, French and Spanish
COVID-19: IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Masks are required, please bring your own
- In order to avoid gatherings, the number of visitors allowed per tour is limited to 10