Half-Day Walking Tour in Ancient OstiaViale dei Romagnoli, 717
- Tour guide
- Training shoes
- Reserved Entrance
Half-Day Walking Tour in Ancient Ostia
Take a stroll in the Ancient Ostia archaeological park. Visit a proper and real Ancient Rome city. Admire the principal attractions: the magnificent theatre, fountains, factories.
Meeting Point: Viale dei Romagnoli, 717 Meet your professional guide in front of the ticket office at the Ancient Ostia archaeological area park entrance and start your guided tour.
- Admire the ancient mosaics inside the houses
- Walk through the ruins and know the history of Ostia
- Visit the theatre, the Forum, the House of Diana, the Thermopolium and the necropolis
- See how the city has remained completely intact after centuries
- Listen to your guide and live a tour away from the crowds of Rome
- Entrance fee
- Professional Guide
- Small Group MAX 10 participants
What’s not included:
- Food and drinks
- Pick up service
Duration: approx. 3 hours.
Languages: Italian, English, French, Spanish.
COVID-19: IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Masks are required, please bring your own
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited