Via Ostiense 193b
- Pets allowed
- Tour guide
- Training shoes
- Reserved Entrance
Are you tired of the usual touristic itineraries?
Rome is not only Ancient, Baroque or Renaissance, but also contemporary art!
Discover Street Art in Ostiense district, a true and a real open-air museum.
Have fun to identify all the famous celebrities in alphabetical order on the Wall of Fame of JB Rock, a wall of 60 meters: from Dante to Zorro, from Obama to Jimi Hendrix and many other past and present international stars in politics, music and sports.
Come back a child with the mural dedicated to cartoon characters on the Roman headquarter of the Cartoon Network, celebration of the 25th anniversary of his foundation.
Observe murals denouncing current social issues: pollution, homelessness and abusive occupations. Dreams along with the oneiric work of an unknown man who observes other characters. At the end of the tour you will have a complete knowledge of Rome in all times.
Meeting Point: Angeli Rock Restaurant Via Ostiense 193b, in front of the basilica St Paul Outside the Walls.
- Discover Ostiense distric: a true and real open-air museum
- Take a journey into contemporary art
- Admire an explosion of murals made by artists of the last decade
- Have fun to identify all the famous celebrities on the Wall of Fame
- Walking Tour
- Professional guide
- Small Group MAX 10 participants
- Food and drinks
Duration: approx. 2 hours.
Languages: iItalian, English, French, Spanish.
COVID-19: IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Masks are required, please bring your own
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited