The Tomb of
Piazza Navona, 25
- Free wifi
- Audio Guide
- Training shoes
- Reserved Entrance
The Tomb of
Don't miss the chance to discover the largest circular tomb in the world and where the first true Emperor of Rome rests: thanks to the restoration project, you will have the chance to get in touch with one of the greatest exponents in all human history.
New opening, you can't miss it! Very selected entrances!
Find out the largest circular tomb in the world. The Emperor’s own urn are just under the statue in the centre at the top of the monument. The relatives and descendants of Augustus were all buried in the mausoleum, and it was used as a tomb for more than a century. Admire a well-deserved evidence in the archeological heritage of the city and of the world.
Meeting point: TOURISTATION NAVONA Piazza Navona, 25
- Observe the Mausoleum, closed to the public for 15 years
- Immerse yourself in the intrigues of the court and the race for power
- Visit the burial place of the very first Roman Emperor
- Discover the different purposes of the building throughout history
- Augustus' Mausoleum entrance
- Assistance at the meeting point
- Hosted entrance in italian language (due to security reasons)
- City APP Audioguide downloadable on your smartphone: it is a multi-language city-mapping and self-guided sightseeing experience, with audio commentary and stories from local experts
- Food and Drinks
- Pick Up
- Guided tour
COVID-19: IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Masks are required, please bring your own
- Temperature checks are mandatory
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limitedAll participants who are over 12 years old must present one of the following: proof of full vaccination, proof of first vaccination administered at least 15 days ago, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts.