COLOSSEUM AND ROMAN FORUM GUIDED TOURPiazza D'Ara Coeli, 16
- Tour guide
- Training shoes
- Reserved Entrance
COLOSSEUM AND ROMAN FORUM GUIDED TOUR
Walk in the footsteps of Roman emperors and citizens on a 2h 30min tour of Ancient Rome, with VIP entrance to the Roman Forum first: Colosseum will be the last part of your tour.
Before you visit the Archeological area you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in ancient Roman times with this intense 25 minute multimedia video showing the before and after effect of all the best sites of Rome including the Colosseum and Underground, Pantheon, Circus Maximum and the Vatican area.
The video is ideal to view before taking your tours as one can appreciate the splendor of how the ruins were in Ancient Roman Times.
Skip the long line at the entrance and access to the Roman Forum: walk along the Via sacra and immerse yourself in Roman history. The main path through the Roman Forum, the Via Sacra once sparkled with festivals and triumphal processions. End at the Temple, which houses the altar where Julius Caesar was cremated. Visitors from around the world still leave flowers and candles at the site to this day.
Before reaching the Colosseum, you can have a general overview of the Palatine Hill where legend has it Romulus founded the city of Rome. The hill looks down over the Roman Forum and the Circus Maximus chariot-racing circuit. Once inside the Colosseum, your expert guide will teach you about the amphitheatre's bloody past, with tales of gladiators, mock sea battles, and executions.
Meeting Point: TOURISTATION PIAZZA VENEZIA: Piazza D'Ara Coeli, 16
(Next to Piazza Venezia. Facing the Vittorio Emanuele Building, keep walking on the right hand side, cross the bus stop and the gardens. There is a small fountain in front of the office).
- Skip the lines and join a captivating guided tour of Rome's Colosseum and feel the haunting history of gladiator battles come alive beneath your feet
- Visit the ruins of ancient Rome's bustling political and commercial hub, the Roman Forum
- Gain VIP entrance to the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill
- Enjoy a 2.5 hours walking guided tour of Ancient Rome
- Guided tour: official licensed guide
- Entrance & Reservation fee
- Skip-the line-entrance to the Coliseum
- Skip-the line-entrance to the Roman Forum
- Skip-the line-entrance to the Palatine Hill
- Free Wi-Fi at Meeting Point
- 25 minute Multimedia video: before you visit the Archeological area you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in ancient Roman times.
- Food and Drinks
- Pick Up Service
Languages: English, Italian, French, Spanish.
COVID-19: IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited