DORIA PAMPHILJ GALLERYVia del Corso 305
- Audio Guide
DORIA PAMPHILJ GALLERY
Welcome to the Gallery!
Here is where the major part of the masterpieces of the Doria Pamphilj family's private art collection is housed.
The Palazzo Doria Pamphilj has for centuries has housed this unique private collection. It is not only the quality and the value of the masterpieces that is remarkable but also their great number: there are so many that completely cover of the walls of the apartments and the wings of the fantastic galleries. You will find Caravaggio, Tiziano e Raffaello and many other well known Italian artists.
Meeting point: Via del Corso 305.
- Take the opportunity to explore the private art collection housed in the gallery
- Enjoy the masterpieces of the Doria Pamphilj family
- Admire the masterpieces of Raffaello, Caravaggio and many other well known Italian artists
- Admission ticket with reservation
- Audioguide available (English, Italian, French)
What’s not included:
- Guided tour
- Private apartments
- Food and drinks
- Pick up service
COVID-19: IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited