DORIA PAMPHILJ GALLERYVia del Corso 305
- Audio Guide
DORIA PAMPHILJ GALLERY
Welcome to the Gallery!
Here is where the major part of the masterpieces of the Doria Pamphilj family's private art collection is housed.
The Palazzo Doria Pamphilj has for centuries has housed this unique private collection. It is not only the quality and the value of the masterpieces that is remarkable but also their great number: there are so many that completely cover of the walls of the apartments and the wings of the fantastic galleries. You will find Caravaggio, Tiziano e Raffaello and many other well known Italian artists.
Meeting point: Via del Corso 305.
- Take the opportunity to explore the private art collection housed in the gallery
- Enjoy the masterpieces of the Doria Pamphilj family
- Admire the masterpieces of Raffaello, Caravaggio and many other well known Italian artists
- Enjoy the multimedia video at the Touristation office in Piazza d'Aracoeli 16
- Admission ticket with reservation
- Audioguide if available (English, Italian, French)
- City app: download your own city map and audio guide (available in 6 languages). The audio guide will draw your attention to the most important aspects and explain the remarkable history of this eternal city
- 25 minute Ancient Rome multimedia video available at the Touristation office in Piazza d'Aracoeli 16
- Guided tour
- Private apartments
- Food and drinks
- Pick up service
COVID-19: IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Masks are required, please bring your own
- Temperature checks are mandatory
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited