The Richness and Palaces of Ancient Roman Noble Families + 4 entrancesPiazza D'Ara Coeli, 16
- Free wifi
- Audio Guide
- Training shoes
- Reserved Entrance
The Richness and Palaces of Ancient Roman Noble Families + 4 entrances
Discover the magnificence of Rome Noble Palaces: political headquarters, papal residences and embassies.
Don’t miss the Roman National Museum: one ticket for 4 entrances.
Don’t miss the entrance ticket for Roman National Museum, just one ticket including four entrances. Explore breathtaking collections of art from the greatest painters in history and ancient statues. When visiting the splendid rooms, decorated with the precious original furnishings, it will seem as if you have taken a leap two or three centuries back in time, because everything has remained as it was.
Meeting Point: TOURISTATION PIAZZA VENEZIA: Piazza D'Ara Coeli, 16
(Next to Piazza Venezia. Facing the Vittorio Emanuele Building, keep walking on the right hand side, cross the bus stop and the gardens. There is a small fountain in front of the office).
- Discover the magnificence of Rome Noble Palaces
- Enjoy a smart self guided walking audio tour
- 4 entrances in one ticket
- Admire priceless works of art
- Assistance at the meeting point
- Self guided walking audio tour
- Reserved ticket entrance to Roman National Museum
- City APP Audioguide downloadable on your smartphone: it is a multi-language city-mapping and self-guided sightseeing experience, with audio commentary and stories from local experts
- 25 minute Ancient Rome Multimedia Video
- Food and Drinks
- Pick Up
- Guided tour
COVID-19: IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Masks are required, please bring your own
- Temperature checks are mandatory
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- All participants who are over 12 years old must present one of the following: proof of full vaccination, proof of first vaccination administered at least 15 days ago, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts.