PANTHEON GUIDED TOURPiazza della Minerva 71
- Free wifi
- Tour guide
PANTHEON GUIDED TOUR
Enjoy a 1 hour tour of the incredible Pantheon in a group of no more than 15 people. The Elephant by Bernini, the Pantheon with its oculus, and Rafaelo's tomb are some of the things you can admire on this guided tour.
During this tour you will get to see many amazing sights, including the Elephant by Bernini, as well as the Inquisition - where, infamously, Galileo was put on trial.
You will also go inside the Pantheon to gaze at the jaw-dropping oculus and to see Rafaelo’s tomb. Along the way, you will hear lots of information as you explore three of the top ten sights in Rome.
Your tour Itinerary:
- STOP 1: THE FACADE
- STOP 2: THE ELEPHANT
- STOP 3: NEPTUNE
- STOP 4: THE OCULUS
- STOP 5: THE ROYALS.
Meeting Point: Piazza della Minerva 71
- Enjoy a small group tour
- Explore three of the top ten things to see in Rome
- English Guided tour
- Wi-fi at the meeting point
- Touristation assistance
- City App Audioguide: at any TOURISTATION point download your own city map and audio guide (available in 6 languages). The audio guide will draw your attention to the most important aspects and explain the remarkable history of this eternal city.
- 25 Minute Ancient Rome multimedia video in Touristation Office Piazza d'Ara Coeli 16
- Pick up
- every day at the following slots: 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 16:00
- 1 hour guided tour
COVID-19: IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Masks are required, please bring your own
- Temperature checks are mandatory
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited