St. PETER'S BASILICA: SELFGUIDED TOUR + RESERVED ENTRANCEVIALE VATICANO, 97 ( 50mt away from the Vatican Museums' entrance)
- Audio Guide
- Skip the line
St. PETER'S BASILICA: SELFGUIDED TOUR + RESERVED ENTRANCE
Get dedicated entrance to St. Peter's Basilica and enjoy more time at the Pope's home Church (it's one of the biggest churches in the world!)
The downloadable audio guide (available in 11 languages) will draw your attention to the most important aspects and explain the remarkable history of this building.
Meet an official representative of the St. Peter's Basilica on St. Peter’s Square and head with them to a dedicated reserved entrance line. This sweet little bonus will save you up to two hours of waiting in a line for one of Rome's most significant sites.
The Renaissance-style St. Peter's Basilica is one of the largest churches in the world. Over its 120-year-long construction many top architects (including Michelangelo and Raphael) added personal flourishes. Michelangelo, for instance, added the dome - to this day the biggest in the world!
Highlights of a visit here include Bernini's Baldacchino (the centerpiece of the church), Michelangelo's Pietà (the only artwork he ever signed), and the aforementioned dome. And of course: seeing St. Peter's Square and the city of Rome from the front steps is a view you'll never forget.
Meeting Point: TOURISTATION VATICANO: Viale Vaticano, 97
(50mt away from th Vatican Museums' entrance)
- Marvel at art and architectural features by Bernini, Michelangelo and more
- See the most important church of the Catholic faith
- Skip the long lines
- Enjoy unlimited time inside the Basilica with an audio-guide on your mobile phone
- Assistance at the meeting point
- Reserved entrance to the security check point
- Official downloadable audio guide in one of the 11 available languages: Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, and Korean
- Downloadable digital map of Rome
- Food and Drinks
- Pick up Service
- St. Peter's Dome
- Access to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel
Know before you go:
• Please observe the strict dress code for the Basilica:
no shorts or sleeveless shirts are allowed
• All visitors must pass through airport-style security.
During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
COVID-19: IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Masks are required, please bring your own
- Temperature checks are mandatory
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited