Ancient Roman Markets at the ForumPiazza D'Ara Coeli, 16
- Free wifi
- Audio Guide
- Training shoes
- Reserved Entrance
Ancient Roman Markets at the Forum
Discover the Trajan's Markets: the Roman Empire shopping mall.
Immerse yourself in the Roman History and admire the signs of the different eras, all still visible.
The markets were the strategic administrative centre of the Imperial Age with all the kind of shops, successively became a noble residence, a military fortress and a prestigious convent.
Discover the different Forum Areas as Caesar’s Forum, Augustus’ Forum, Nerva’s Forum and the Templum Pacis. Admire the collections of ancient scultures and amphorae in the Fori Imperiali Museum. Observe a unique evidence of a 17th century cistern.
Your experience will start with the Ancient Rome multimedia video showing the before and after effect of all the best sites of Rome.
Meeting Point: TOURISTATION PIAZZA VENEZIA: Piazza D'Ara Coeli, 16
(Next to Piazza Venezia. Facing the Vittorio Emanuele Building, keep walking on the right hand side, cross the bus stop and the gardens. There is a small fountain in front of the office).
- Immerse yourself in the Roman Empire shopping mall history
- Visit a unique archeological area complex
- Observe the evolution of the city from the Imperial Age
- Admire the Ancient scultures and amphorae
- Trajan's Markets entrance
- Fori Imperiali Museum entrance fee
- City APP Audioguide downloadable on your smartphone: it is a multi-language city-mapping and self-guided sightseeing experience with audio commentary and stories from local experts
- Hosted Entry
- Assistance at the meeting point
- 25 minutes Ancient Rome multimedia video
- Food and Drinks
- Pick Up
- Guided tour
COVID-19: IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Masks are required, please bring your own
- Temperature checks are mandatory
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- All participants who are over 12 years old must present one of the following: proof of full vaccination, proof of first vaccination administered at least 15 days ago, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts.