Vatican gardens, Museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peter's Basilica guided tourViale Vaticano, 97 (50mt away from the Vatican Museum entrance)
- Free wifi
- Tour guide
- Skip the line
Vatican gardens, Museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peter's Basilica guided tour
Enter Vatican City with special permission. Enjoy a unique walk behind the scenes of the Vatican, including the Vatican Gardens, Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica.
Enjoy the visit of Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. Visit the Gallery of Maps, the Gallery of Tapestries and Candelabras, and the Chapel of Pio V, before entering the Sistine Chapel and admiring one of the greatest masterpieces in the world. Michelangelo’s frescoes are magnificent works that changed the course of art forever, simply open your eyes and experience the spectacular view.
After taking in all of the Sistine Chapel’s beauty, your Vatican guide escorts you with special access to St. Peter’s Basilica, allowing you to avoid long ticket lines and save time. Discover the largest church in the world, stroll through the striking aisles, and admire Michelangelo's "Pieta" and the beautifully carved Bernini Pulpit.
Meeting Point: Viale Vaticano, 97 (50mt away from the Vatican Museums entrance)
- Enjoy a unique walk behind the scenes of the Vatican
- Explore the beautiful Vatican Gardens
- Admire the largest church in the world: the St. Peter's Basilica
- Go inside the Sistine Chapel and see miraculous frescoes by Michelangelo
- Welcome and assistance at the meeting point
- Skip the line Entrance
- Vatican gardens visit
- Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel guided tour
- St. Peter's Basilica guided tour
- Professional Vatican licensed guide
- Free Wifi at the meeting point
- Entrance to the dome
- Food and Drinks
- Pick Up Service from the Hotel
Duration: approximately 4 hours
Know before you go:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the starting time.
- Please bring a valid ID for children. Children under the age of 6 are free.
- Please observe the strict dress code: no shorts or sleeveless shirts are allowed.
- Please note that the Museum hours and closures may change due to Religious events.
- This tour involves long periods of standing with a lot of walking and is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- Masks are required, please bring your own
- Temperature checks are mandatory
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited