Vatican Gardens Open Bus Tour with Audio Guide & Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel Reserved Entrance TicketViale Vaticano, 97 (50mt away from the Vatican Museum entrance)
- Free wifi
- Audio Guide
- Training shoes
- Reserved Entrance
Vatican Gardens Open Bus Tour with Audio Guide & Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel Reserved Entrance Ticket
Discover the beauty of the Vatican Gardens by this open bus tour! See the architectural wonders of the gardens while listening to facinating historical facts and stories with your audio guide.
Visit the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel at your own pace with your reserved entrance ticket.
Explore the green heart of the world’s smallest state. Admire lush hectors of cultivated green-space. Meet your guide and get assistance boarding the minibus. Uncover the secrets of this rich verdant space that occupies one third of the Vatican city's 44 hectors. Learn about these gardens which date back to the 13th century. Hear about how the gardens were enriched by initiatives of various Pontiffs, as you experience this unique encounter between nature, art and the Christian faith. Find out about the artists, architects, and creators who took care to create this harmonious location. See St. Peter’s Basilica from behind and admire the Cupola from a unique perspective.
Enjoy the visit of Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel at your own pace. There are countless things to see, but make sure not to miss the 5 highlights: the 4 dazzling Raphael Rooms that form the public part of the Popes' apartments, the Belvedere Torso, Leonardo Da Vinci’s St. Jerome in the Wilderness, the Round Room and the Sistine Chapel.
Visit the Gallery of Maps, the Gallery of Tapestries and Candelabras and the Chapel of Pio V, before entering the Sistine Chapel and admiring one of the greatest masterpieces in the world. Michelangelo’s frescoes are magnificent works that changed the course of art forever, simply open your eyes and experience the spectacular view.
Meeting Point: Viale Vaticano, 97 (50mt away from the Vatican Museums entrance)
- Explore the beautiful Vatican Gardens!
- Listen facinating historical facts and stories with your audio guide!
- Enjoy Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel!
- Admire Sistine Chapel and its Michelangelo's frescoes!
- Vatican gardens tour by open bus
- Multilingual audio guide for the bus
- Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel Reserved Entrance Ticket
- Assistance at the meeting point
- Audio guide for Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- St Peter's Basilica Entrance
- Food and Drinks
- Pick Up Service from the Hotel
Duration: approximately 3 hours.
Know before you go:
- Please bring a valid ID for children. Due to safety reasons, children under the age of 6 are not alowed this visit.
- Please observe the strict dress code: no shorts or sleeveless shirts are allowed.
- Please note that the Museum hours and closures may change due to Religious events.
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- FFP2 Masks are required, please bring your own
- All participants who are over 12 years old must present a Reinforced Green Pass that is valid in the EU and has a verifiable QR code. Reinforced Green Passes can only be obtained by proof of full vaccination or proof of a Covid-19 infection within the last 6 months.
- All participants must also bring a valid government-issued photo ID.
- Temperature checks are mandatory
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited