Vatican PassViale Vaticano, 97 (50mt away from the Vatican Museum entrance)
- Free wifi
- Audio Guide
- Training shoes
- Reserved Entrance
Enter Vatican City and enjoy Vatican Gardens, Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and an audio guide for the St Peter's Church, all-access with your exclusive Vatican pass!
Start your visit with the Vatican Gardens open bus tour with audio guide. Take a 45-minute bus ride of this exclusive landscaped area - designed by great Renaissance architect Carlo Maderno - and soak up the splendor. Encounter the Pope Emerito House, the Vatican Radio Station, the Academy of Science, the Pope’s former Summer Residence, the Vatican Government Palace, a piece of the original Berlin Wall and the “Fontana dell’Aquilone", a lovely fountain with nice water games. See St. Peter’s Basilica from behind and admire the Cupola from a unique perspective.
Visit the Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel with your reserved entrance ticket. Enjoy a hassle-free experience at your own pace. Don’t miss the experience of visiting one of the most important museums in the World. Over the centuries, Popes have built up a truly astounding collection of artistic masterpieces. There are countless things to see, but make sure not to miss the 5 highlights: the 4 dazzling Raphael Rooms that form the public part of the Popes' apartments, the Belvedere Torso,
Leonardo Da Vinci’s St. Jerome in the Wilderness, the Round Room and the Sistine Chapel.
The Sistine Chapel alone would be worth a trip to the Vatican Museums. Painted by the greatest Renaissance painters, the Chapel’s famous frescoes are quite simply sublime. Then, it’s time to marvel at Michelangelo’s exquisite Sistine Chapel, the crown jewel of the Vatican, and perhaps even of all the world’s art treasures. Marvel at Michelangelo's frescoes.
Visit St Peter’s Church at your own pace. Stroll through the striking aisles of the largest church in the world, admire Michelangelo's "Pieta" and the beautifully carved Bernini Pulpit. Listen all the history and the secrets with the official audio guide on your smarthphone.
Meeting Point: Viale Vaticano, 97 (50mt away from the Vatican Museums entrance)
- Explore the beautiful Vatican Gardens!
- Listen fascinating historical facts and stories with your audio guide by Vatican Gardens Open bus!
- Visit the Raphael Rooms, the Gallery of Maps and Caravaggio's Deposition!
- Marvel at the magnificent frescoes by Michelangelo in the Sistine Chapel!
- Enjoy St Peter's Church with an official audio guide!
- Vatican gardens tour by open bus
- Multilingual audio guide for the Vatican Gardens
- Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel Reserved Entrance Ticket
- Sistine Chapel Access
- St Peter Church audio guide
- Assistance at the meeting point
- Audio guide for the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel
- St Peter Church skip the line ticket
- Access to the St Peter Basilica dome
- Guided tour
- Food and Drinks
- Transfers to the venues
- Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off
Duration: approximately 2 days.
Know before you go:
- Please bring a valid ID for children. Due to safety reasons, children under the age of 6 are not alowed this visit.
- Please observe the strict dress code: no shorts or sleeveless shirts are allowed.
- Please note that the Museum hours and closures may change due to Religious events.
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- FFP2 Masks are required, please bring your own
- All participants who are over 12 years old must present a Reinforced Green Pass that is valid in the EU and has a verifiable QR code. Reinforced Green Passes can only be obtained by proof of full vaccination or proof of a Covid-19 infection within the last 6 months.
- All participants must also bring a valid government-issued photo ID.
- Temperature checks are mandatory
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited