3-Hour Rome Bike RentalPiazza D'Ara Coeli, 16
- Free wifi
- Audio Guide
- Training shoes
3-Hour Rome Bike Rental
Explore Rome on your own with your bike. Find fun for all ages with optional infant seats and child-sized bikes!
Enjoy 3 hours bike rental with your City app audioguide!
Grab an ice cream on the way!
Meeting Point: TOURISTATION PIAZZA VENEZIA: Piazza D'Ara Coeli, 16
(Next to Piazza Venezia. Facing the Vittorio Emanuele Building, keep walking on the right hand side, cross the bus stop and the gardens. There is a small fountain in front of the office).
- Explore Rome on your own with your bike
- Discover the city using your personalized audioguide
- Adult or child-sized bike rental for 3 hours
- Child seats for ages 0-5 years (on request)
- Helmet (on request)
- Touristation Staff assistance
- Free Wi-fi at the meeting point
- Food and Drinks
- Pick Up Service