3-Hour Rome Bike Rental with Trevi District Underground Guided tourPiazza D'Ara Coeli, 16
3-Hour Rome Bike Rental with Trevi District Underground Guided tour
Explore Rome on your own with your bike. Find fun for all ages with optional infant seats and child-sized bikes!
Enjoy 3 hours bike rental and combine your City bike tour with a unique experience at the Trevi District Underground with a guide.
Collect your Bike at the meeting point and present at the Trevi District Underground for your guided tour.
Most people are familiar with Rome's famous Trevi Fountain, less renown is the underground passages that stretch beneath the Trevi district.
Extending from Via San Vincenzo to Vicolo Puttarello, 9 meters beneath the streets, you'll discover ruins that date all the way back to Ancient Rome.
Admire the archaeological area with the explanations of a professional archeologist guide, who will tell you all the secrets and anecdotes.
Meeting Point: TOURISTATION PIAZZA VENEZIA: Piazza D'Ara Coeli, 16
(Next to Piazza Venezia. Facing the Vittorio Emanuele Building, keep walking on the right hand side, cross the bus stop and the gardens. There is a small fountain in front of the office).
- Explore Rome on your own by bike
- See an ancient building complex buried 9 meters beneath the modern streets of the city
- Go beneath the Trevi district and explore the depths of Roman history
- Discover all the secrets with your professional guide
- Adult or child-sized bike rental for 3 hours
- Child seats for ages 0-5 years (on request)
- Helmet (on request)
- Trevi District Underground guided tour
- Trevi District Underground Admission ticket
What's not included:
- Food and Drinks
- Pick Up Service
COVID-19: IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited