3 Hour Rome E-Bike Tour with Trevi Underground Guided tourPiazza D'Ara Coeli, 16
3 Hour Rome E-Bike Tour with Trevi Underground Guided tour
Explore Rome on your own with your compact electric pedal free E-bike.
Enjoy 3 hours bike rental and combine your City bike tour with a unique experience at the Trevi underground with a guide.
Collect your E-Bike at the meeting point and present at the Trevi Underground for your guided tour.
Most people are familiar with Rome's famous Trevi Fountain, less renown is the underground passages that stretch beneath the Trevi district.
Extending from Via San Vincenzo to Vicolo Puttarello, 9 meters beneath the streets, you'll discover ruins that date all the way back to Ancient Rome.
Admire the archaeological area with the explanations of a professional archeologist guide, who will tell you all the secrets and anecdotes.
Meeting Point: TOURISTATION PIAZZA VENEZIA: Piazza D'Ara Coeli, 16
(Next to Piazza Venezia. Facing the Vittorio Emanuele Building, keep walking on the right hand side, cross the bus stop and the gardens. There is a small fountain in front of the office).
- Explore Rome on your own by bike
- See an ancient building complex buried 9 meters beneath the modern streets of the city
- Go beneath the Trevi district and explore the depths of Roman history
- Discover all the secrets with your professional guide
- 3h E-Bike rental
- Trevi underground guided tour
- Trevi underground Admission ticket
- 25 minute Ancient Rome multimedia video
- City APP audioguide: download your own city map and audio guide (available in 6 languages). The audio guide will draw your attention to the most important aspects and explain the remarkable history of this eternal city
- Touristation Staff assistance
- Food and Drinks
- Pick Up Service
COVID-19: IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Masks are required, please bring your own
- Temperature checks are mandatory
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- All participants who are over 12 years old must present one of the following: proof of full vaccination, proof of first vaccination administered at least 15 days ago, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts.