E-bike Guided TourPiazza Navona, 25
- Free wifi
- Tour guide
- Training shoes
- Reserved Entrance
E-bike Guided Tour
Starting from Navona Square, we will get inside the history of the Domiziano’s Stadium and the three wonderful fountains, then we will proceed towards Palazzo Madama and San Luigi dei Francesi’s church, guardian of Caravaggio’s artwork, and we will reach the famous Pantheon, which is a symbol of the perfection of spaces.
Riding through Via del Corso, we will reach one of the most famous fountains in the world, Trevi’s Fountain which became known thanks to the movie “ La dolce vita”. Next step is Spagna’s Square and the stairway known as “Trinità dei monti”. We start our return admiring the most luxurious Rome’s street Via dei condotti, to then pass in front of the Palaces of Power, that is Chigi Palace and Montecitorio where nearby we will see the so called Augustus’s “Gnomone”.
The tour will end walking by the majestic San Agostino’s Church, which is a Renaissance masterpiece and it was built entirely of travertine that was removed from the Colosseum. A few more cycling and we are back to Navona Square.
Meeting Point: TOURISTATION NAVONA Piazza Navona, 25
- See the sights of Rome with our electric bike tour
- Explore the historic neighborhoods of the “Eternal City”
- Make easy work of some of the city’s legendary hills
- Marvel at monuments in baroque piazzas
- Professional Guide
- Assistance at the meeting point
- Wi-fi at the meeting point
- Food and drinks
- Pick Up
Languages: English, Spanish and Italian.
COVID-19: IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Temperature checks are mandatory
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited