Vatican gardens, Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel Guided TourViale Vaticano, 97 (50mt away from the Vatican Museum entrance)
- Free wifi
- Tour guide
- Reserved Entrance
Vatican gardens, Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel Guided Tour
Enter Vatican City and enjoy a unique view behind the scenes of the Vatican, including the Vatican Gardens, Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel.
See St. Peter’s Basilica from behind, and admire the Cupola from a unique perspective. You can take some photos in the beautiful Vatican gardens, and discover one of the most prestigious museums in the world. This is an exclusive visit, since it is possible to enter Vatican City only by special permission. In the afternoon, when it is completely forbidden to enter, the Pope typically walks around to stroll and pray.
Enjoy the visit of Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel on a guided tour with a professional guide. There are countless things to see, but make sure not to miss the 5 highlights: the 4 dazzling Raphael Rooms that form the public part of the Popes' apartments, the Belvedere Torso, Leonardo Da Vinci’s St. Jerome in the Wilderness, the Round Room and the Sistine Chapel.
Visit the Gallery of Maps, the Gallery of Tapestries and Candelabras and the Chapel of Pio V, before entering the Sistine Chapel and admiring one of the greatest masterpieces in the world. Michelangelo’s frescoes are magnificent works that changed the course of art forever, simply open your eyes and experience the spectacular view.
For operational reasons, there may be a break between the Vatican Gardens minibus tour and the guided tour at the Vatican Museums
Meeting Point: Viale Vaticano, 97 (50mt away from the Vatican Museums entrance)
- Enjoy Vatican gardens, Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel with the same reserved entrance ticket
- Explore the beautiful Vatican Gardens
- Go inside the Sistine Chapel and see miraculous frescoes by Michelangelo
- Take the time to visit the Raphael Rooms, the Gallery of Maps, and Caravaggio's Deposition
- Welcome and assistance at the meeting point
- Reserved Entrance Ticket
- Vatican gardens visit by minibus
- Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel Guided Tour
- Professional guide
- Food and Drinks
- Pick Up Service from the Hotel
- St Peter's Basilica
Duration: approximately 3 hours.
Languages: English, Italian, German, Spanish, French.
Know before you go:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the starting time.
- Please bring a valid ID for children. Due to safety reasons, children under the age of 6 are not alowed this visit.
- Please observe the strict dress code: no shorts or sleeveless shirts are allowed.
- Please note that the Museum hours and closures may change due to Religious events.
- This visit involves long periods of standing with a lot of walking and is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes
- FFP2 Masks are required, please bring your own
- All participants who are over 12 years old must present a Reinforced Green Pass that is valid in the EU and has a verifiable QR code. Reinforced Green Passes can only be obtained by proof of full vaccination or proof of a Covid-19 infection within the last 6 months.
- All participants must also bring a valid government-issued photo ID.
- Temperature checks are mandatory
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited