CAPRI AND BLUE GROTTOViale Luigi Einaudi in front of Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri Church
- Free wifi
- Tour guide
- Training shoes
CAPRI AND BLUE GROTTO
Join us on this journey from Rome to explore this treasure of the Mediterranean: Capri Island – the muse to poets, painters, and musicians will charm you!
Capri, situated in the Gulf of Naples, surrounded by an emerald and turquoise sea, is often called the Pearl of the Mediterranean. This Island of Dreams has enchanted many people with the incomparable beauty of its rugged landscape, the mildness of its climate, the richness of its vegetation and its characteristic small white houses.
The tiny island of Capri has all: good cuisine, jaw-dropping nature, lovely weather, stunning sights and one of the bluest waters in the whole Tyrrhenian sea. Take one day off from the cityscapes and reach this island from Rome.
We will leave early in the morning: reach us at our designated meeting point, where you will be welcomed by our tour leader. Enjoy the Italian landscape while sitting on our private bus traveling to Naples: this will be our first stop, where we’ll boat the ferry to Capri island, with its white rocky cliffs plunging into the aquamarine water.
We will land on the island and tour around with a professional guide, visiting the famous Piazzetta and admiring the Faraglioni from afar. Then, we’ll have an amazing lunch at a panoramic restaurant, another great chance to feast on Italian cuisine.
But most of all we’ll visit the spectacular Blue Grotto. A marine temple during Roman times, its bottom hosted three statues of the Roman sea gods Neptune and Triton, and it was used as the personal swimming hole of Emperor Tiberius. Nowadays swimming is forbidden here, and only small rowboats guided by local experts are allowed in the tiny grotto. Once inside, the view is incredible: sunlight, passing through an underwater cavity shines through the seawater and creates a brilliant blue-to-emerald reflection that illuminates the water in the shady cavern.
In the late afternoon, we’ll sail back to Naples and, from there, we’ll travel back to Rome leaving behind the unforgettable colorful island of Capri.
Meeting point: viale Luigi Einaudi in front of Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri Church, near metro A line stop Piazza della Repubblica and Termini Station (Metro A and B)
- Visit the beautiful Capri
- Learn all about the island from your professional guide
- Visit the enchanting Blue Grotto
- Lunch in a traditional restaurant
- Round trip Transportation by coach
- Ferry tickets
- Professional Guide
- Visit to the Blue Grotto (If it’s not possible to access to the Blue Grotto due to weather conditions, you’ll be taken by boat to the Faraglioni Rocks)
- Additional food and beverages
- Pick up Service from the Hotel
Operating days: Every Day
Languages: English, Spanish, German and French.
COVID-19: IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- FFP2 Masks are required, please bring your own
- All participants who are over 12 years old must present a Reinforced Green Pass that is valid in the EU and has a verifiable QR code. Reinforced Green Passes can only be obtained by proof of full vaccination or proof of a Covid-19 infection within the last 6 months.
- All participants must also bring a valid government-issued photo ID.
- Temperature checks are mandatory
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited