St. Angel Castel and St. Peter’s Basilica Walking TourPiazza di Ponte Sant'Angelo
- Tour guide
- Training shoes
- Reserved Entrance
St. Angel Castel and St. Peter’s Basilica Walking Tour
Everyone knows St. Angel Castel, but do you know his history? With this tour, you will have the chance to admire the Castel from nearby with a professional explanation. In the end, take advantage of an exclusive guided tour inside of St. Peter's Basilica.
Walking inside of the beautiful gardens you will see the famous "Passetto" too, known worldwide due to the "Angels and Demons" novel by Dan Brown. Discover the true purpose of this building and when it has been used during the history of the Roman Church. At the end start a guided tour inside of St. Peter's Basilica, the main place of Christianity in the world, with an official Vatican Guide and admire the majestic St. Peter's Square.
With this tour, Rome will have no more secrets for you!
Meeting Point: Piazza di Ponte Sant'Angelo. Meet your professional local guide with a Touristation sign in front of Sant'Angelo Bridge, just in front of the Castle. Please report 15 minutes before your tour starting time.
- Admire the only Castel inside of the City of Rome
- Discover with your guide all its secret, from the Imperial Age until nowadays
- Relax in the gardens and learn about the famous “Passetto”
- Enjoy a full immersion inside the history of Rome
- Take advantage of an exclusive guided tour inside of St. Peter's Basilica
- Walking Tour with an expert local guide
- Groups of max 10 people
- St. Peter’s Basilica Guided Tour
What’s not included:
- Hotel pick-up
- St. Angel’s Castel entrance ticket
Timetable: every day 10:00 AM - 16:00 PM
Duration: approx. 2 hours.
Languages: Italian, English, French, Spanish.
COVID-19: IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Chirurgical Masks are required, please bring your own
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited