The best view in Rome: the Altar of the Fatherland ELEVATORPiazza D'Ara Coeli, 16
- Audio Guide
- Training shoes
- Reserved Entrance
The best view in Rome: the Altar of the Fatherland ELEVATOR
Discover the best view in Rome: the Altar of the Fatherland Elevator from a special and beautiful perspective.
Enjoy the Venice Palace and the Risorgimento Museum included in your ticket.
Admire the majesty of the Colosseum, the splendour of the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill, the magnificent churches of the historic centre. Marvel at the stunning Trajan's markets and Fori Imperiali view from the top. Listen the monument explanations with your Rome city audioguide APP in your smarthphone. Take beautiful selfies and pictures of the monument to always remember the scenery. The panoramic elevator experience is ideal before the visit of the Colosseum archeological area or the Trajan's Markets.
Meeting Point: TOURISTATION PIAZZA VENEZIA: Piazza D'Ara Coeli, 16
(Next to Piazza Venezia. Facing the Vittorio Emanuele Building, keep walking on the right hand side, cross the bus stop and the gardens. There is a small fountain in front of the office).
- Experience a unique 360 degree panorama experience
- Admire the majesty of the Colosseum and the splendour of the Roman Forum and Palatine hill from a different perspective
- Take beautiful selfies and pictures of Rome city highlights as the magnificent churches of the historic centre
- Enjoy the Venice Palace and the Risorgimento Museum included in your ticket
- Panoramic elevator entrance fee
- Panoramic elevator Audioguide APP, downloadable on your smartphone
- Venice Palace and Risorgimento Museum Reserved Entrance Ticket
- 25 minute Ancient Rome multimedia video
- Hosted Entry
- Assistance at the meeting point
- Food and Drinks
- Pick Up
- Guided tour
COVID-19: IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Chirurgical Masks are required, please bring your own
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited